Click image to enlarge
The Malone Municipal Band was formally incorporated in 1915, although it had performed for at least a decade. Concerts were held on the site now occupied by the Flanagan Hotel, across the street at Memorial Park 1913-1918, Arsenal Green 1918-1946, and the Rec. Park. Pictured are: John H. Faubert, Ozias R. Boyer, Wallace Shortsleeve, Moses Bessette - Director, W.J. VonDell - Manager, Melvin T. Desnoyers, Oliver E. Faubert.
From the Collection of the Franklin County Historical & Museum Society. 1981.65.1